Quick Summary...

All images are ©KandylaneEnchanted2014 by Kira Sanoja with Kandylane Photography. They are all personally inspired scenes that I have designed & created with the help of friends and family in real life....not in Photoshop (with the exeption of lighting, color, contrast, and small details) . I do not offer these as "session" to the public as they are meant to be Fine Art Photography in hopes of showcasing in galleries and one day when the project has matured, publishing a Fine Art Photography coffee table book showing "never before seen" pictures for some projects... (to read on about the summary [click here]

Premier Issue of Enchanting Photography Magazine (10 page spread)

In the spring of 2014 I was honored to have quite a large centerfold spread in the new Enchanting Photography Magazine publication! I was so exited when I was asked by the editor and creator Sonia Crouse to put together a few of my most popular images for the premier issue.

(Above images are not Kandylane Enchanted. They are only cover and title page of this magazine)






No comments:

Post a Comment